CPU Fan shuts off?

Well it sure sounds like you have some excellent cooling. I'm assuming that the fan is OK and that you've checked it. Really good results for that kind of overclock. What are your temps reading at Idle? May want to try the Motherboard Monitor program in the link below my sig.

I'd recommend you use a 3-pin fan to 4-pin Molex connector. The usually have a yellow RPM sense lead to connector to the header to monitor fan RPM speed. Lot of guys use an inexpensive fancontroller to adjust the fans to their taste.

I've got an XP-90 on my 3500 Winchester and often it will just sit there (off) until I use a program that heats it up.

What type of fan is that? I'd definately suggest putting it of molex connector as it may have fried the header due to excessive current draw. Do you have a multimeter available for voltage testing of the CPU header?n

What type of fan is that? I'd definately suggest putting it of molex connector as it may have fried the header due to excessive current draw. Do you have a multimeter available for voltage testing of the CPU header?

The fan that im using with my XP-120 is a Panaflo.

I dont have a multimeter but maybe you are right, the problem began when i connected the panaflo to the CPU FAN connector, maybe is fried. :(