Can i do better

Is this with the OCZ Platinum Elites? Or Centon?

--Fernando

Niether actually, it's Gskill 4800. My PLat's are back in my NF4. The Gskill are the same as the Plat's though(4800 TCCD)and run at the same timings and vdimm.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummm..... To change heads on that doesn't that require a a prommie gas recharge? Lotsa werk fer' sure..

No, the head kit fits to the mobo(socketA, 939, 478 ect)and the evap head then fits on the socket kit. They are about £70($140)new. So i'd rather get a second hand one if i can.

Oh you mean the mounting hardware. Would it be easier to make one? Guess not.

Oh I see now!! You mean onna' dez' :eek: :

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1258/cas...?tl=g41c207s530

I dunno if a used 1 will be easy to find or not. Usually someone who buy's sumptin' like that will want to use it across platforms. If you have 100 post over at XS they'll let ya' in the buy sell area. But be carefull like everywhere they have some troubles with that.

Oh you mean the mounting hardware. Would it be easier to make one? Guess not.

Oh I see now!! You mean onna' dez' :eek: :

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1258/cas...?tl=g41c207s530

I dunno if a used 1 will be easy to find or not. Usually someone who buy's sumptin' like that will want to use it across platforms. If you have 100 post over at XS they'll let ya' in the buy sell area. But be carefull like everywhere they have some troubles with that.

Yep, that's it Clay. At that price you can see why i'd rather get a second hand one. For something that's really just a bit of fun, it simply is not worth shelling out that sort of money. As it happens i've only got 1 post at XS(prefer it here :D)so the members market there is'nt an option.

@kitfit1,

So, how did the LP-B do at 10x250 with the Gskill 4800 (Prime95)?

--Fernando

According to Mrs Kitfit it's still running(about 18 hours in). I'm stuck in London at the moment and won't be back until saturday night/sunday morning. So it should be well and truly tested :D

I thought i might post up this screenie, so that some peeps can have a good laugh(i know i did):D. I think i bought this card the day after it was released in the UK(2000 i think). At the time i thought it was the dogs bollocks. Although it belongs in a museum, that's not to bad a score at all.

3d01ati85000zl5.th.jpg

I have now got a basemark at 250x10, 11-3-3-3-2.5-1t. But it won't Prime anything above that at 1t. So at the moment i'm working on the Alpha's to see if i can get it to "change it's mind". It's much easier on an NF4 you know.

Nice voltages really nice. :drool: That card isn't bad at all it's certainly playible fer' sure.

It's lookin' really good for phase Kitfit. (Should really do nice)

@XS I only have about 60 post there myself. Been a member there for 11 months. I do alot of reading there. But I mostly only post here. For a coupla' reasons I think. 1 bein' I don't feel as Xtreme as they are.(Maybe I'm gettin there though) And 2# I think I'm more comfortible here. If I had 100 post in there I'd see if could find one them things. As it is it'll be some time next year. Before I have 100 post there.(5-6 posts per month)

Bump: Any luck findin' one of those?

No luck yet Clay, but i have got hooks out all over the place. Just a case of waiting for a bite, then reel it in :D. I'm off to New York on saturday and while i'm there i thought i'd trail around a few comp stores to see what i can find. I don't know if there are any good second hand places, but i'll wait and see.