Prometia Or Not Prometia...

I need some more Juice, guess I'v got the oc'ers itch :blink: I was just wondering what web site to find out more about the prometia. Also which model to go with? Do the instructions show well enough how to seal the cpu? Any info is great.

Devin

Dino:

http://www.chip-con.com/

Start with that....

Get the Mach II system it works much better than the Mach I... It also is compatible with move MB's....

Yes, the instructions are fine, even I got mine together!!!!

Let me know what you want to know and I'll help ya.

PS. I've got a Mach II coming if you want to buy a slightly used Mach I with case... All Aluminum, very sweet!!

Devin:

let me think about that and check online... Clearly I'll need to be under the price of new enough to make it worth while.

I'm traveling tomorrow so I won't answer until end of week.. You will have time to research.

Lance

Lantom,

Have a great trip. (travel)

nycundaground,

I was looking at your specs and it says you're prometia cooled and also going with a gpu water block. Does that mean that your water and vapor cooled?

Could you expand on what your system is?

Thanks,

Devin

Lantom,

Have a great trip. (travel)

nycundaground,

I was looking at your specs and it says you're prometia cooled and also going with a gpu water block. Does that mean that your water and vapor cooled?

Could you expand on what your system is?

Thanks,

Devin

I have my cpu cooled with prometeia and the gpu cooled with its own water-cooling system. I have updated my sig by the way.