Help With Advanced Computer Setup

thothetics

Greetings,

I am a Thothetic physician just learning advanced computing. I've purchased an Aopen: AX4C Max mobo, AOPEN: HQ08C Full Tower, Matrox: Parhelia (512bit GPU, 256bit DDR, Triple Head, AGP 4x) graphics card, OCZ: PC-3200EL 1Ghz Dual Ch. DDR400) RAM, Corsair: (PC-3200 512MB Dual Ch. DDR400) RAM, Intel: (P4 2.4Ghz, 512K, 800FSB, Socket 478) CPU, Western Digital: Raptor (36.7GB 10,000RPM 8MB Cache) HDD, Osprey: 500 Pro (IEEE 1394, BNC, S-Video, SDI, AES/EBU, SPDIF, Stereo) Capture Card, Waveterminal: 192M (8 Ch, 24Bit/192Khz, ASIO/GigaStudio, Phantom) Soundcard, Panasonic: SW-9571-CYY (DVD-RAM, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW 12x8x32x) MultiDrive, NEC: ND-1100A (DVD+R/RW, CD-R/RW 16x10x400), Mitsumi: CR-485F-TE (CD-R/RW 54x32x54), Key Tronic: Model # LT TBALL PS2-B Trackball Keyboard, RaidMax: Gold (550 watt, 2 Fan Temp. Controlled, Alluminum Casing) PSU, running XP Pro.

I'd like to network with someone in the Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A. area who is tech capable in the gear above and TRULY understands and can service Hyperthreading, Overclocking, etc. What we offer as exchange is open from medical services to cash to access, to learning together. Only serious persons need apply.

Thothetics

OK Kids:

This is it!!!

Thothetics exists to promote the pre-Greko/Roman system of medicine and how the universe REALLY works. Thothetics is the underlying principles that lead to what today is ALL forms of medicine. However, what NO ONE wants you to know is that ANYONE can master the medical arts of the ancient Masters. It was designed this way. Medicine was NEVER intended to be restricted to a privileged few. It was intended to be understood and fully utilized by ORDINARY PEOPLE.

Hey, I just reported it, I didn't make it up!!!!!