Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: Don't know why the CD2 gives you problems with the Hitachi tools from the cd (why bother with a floppy?)? My Antec Sonata backpanel has a ps2 connector and that is what I use for my mouse, which works just fine from the CD! It goes through the dos stuff, loads the mouse and then I have to accept the license agreement which I can scroll just fine with my mouse!:dog: (p.s.: my two sight hounds, an Ibizan and Pharaoh hound have pointed ears that stand straight up!)

It would be good if the DFI UT250 06/23 bios could be modded with the vdimm options and have the version of memtest changed from 1.55 to 1.65.

Who mods them usually? Is it Oskar?

Where do I get version 06/23 for the NF3?

I will add the MemTest 1.65 as I modded the original MemTest v1.65 file to work in the bios.

I will look into the vdimm mod for the 06/23 as soon as I find the file.

Tmod

@Shinobi

I can try your first bios, second I'll do, when you find somebody with backup plan :nod:. Maybe you can combine strength with NEOAethyr, who is somekind of "bios modder" for LP UB boards (his thread):eek:.

I'm still looking for a good bios for my poor overclockable mobile proc 2400+. Hellfire's bioses don't like my proc, Tictac's and NEOAethyr's are much better.

When I bought my proc last year it was about 1/3 of value of 2500+, so I hope that I will have luck with it and save some money, too. Now I am, where I am :sad:. I can make stabile OC about 2300Mhz @ 1,825V. For 2400Mhz I need +0,1V, but it is not stabile. It's aircooled and temperature never exceeded 50°C. Now I'm not trying to get more than 2300, I just want to get around it but with higher and stabile FSB as possible. I already made 255x9 @ 1,825V with NEOAethyr's bios, but not stabile enough.

I've got a copy of the 06/23 bios on my webspace

Are you going to test this out for me?

The Bios I mean not the CD.

Tmod

@Shinobi

I can try your first bios, second I'll do, when you find somebody with backup plan :nod:. Maybe you can combine strength with NEOAethyr, who is somekind of "bios modder" for LP UB boards (his thread):eek:.

I'm still looking for a good bios for my poor overclockable mobile proc 2400+. Hellfire's bioses don't like my proc, Tictac's and NEOAethyr's are much better.

When I bought my proc last year it was about 1/3 of value of 2500+, so I hope that I will have luck with it and save some money, too. Now I am, where I am :sad:. I can make stabile OC about 2300Mhz @ 1,825V. For 2400Mhz I need +0,1V, but it is not stabile. It's aircooled and temperature never exceeded 50°C. Now I'm not trying to get more than 2300, I just want to get around it but with higher and stabile FSB as possible. I already made 255x9 @ 1,825V with NEOAethyr's bios, but not stabile enough.

Well i was impressed with TicTacs Bios myself so i based it on the 3DFire R2, with all the same mods that are in that plus a lot of my own for extra stability. It beats TicTacs Bios quite a bit for stability in my rig, without any performance loss at the same overclock.

I've never had much luck with this OCZ PC3500EL Winbond i've got, it just doesn't seem to like my board. I could get it upto 227mhz 2,2,2,11 1T with TicTacs Bios before i got errors with S&M, with my Bios i've managed to get it upto 234mhz.

24/7 Fast Uploaded BIOS/Tools

on my WebHost Site..

----

704-BTA: http://www.vexwarez.net/DFI/704-2BTA.zip

623-3: http://www.vexwarez.net/DFI/NF3LD623.zip

CPU-Z v1.30: http://www.vexwarez.net/DFI/cpu-z-130.zip

Memtest86 v3.2: http://www.vexwarez.net/DFI/memtest86-3.2.iso.zip

Tmod's CD3 w/ Backup of CD2: http://www.vexwarez.net/DFI/Tmods_CD3.rar

---

p.s - Please put this on the first post Tmod!

It would be good if the DFI UT250 06/23 bios could be modded with the vdimm options and have the version of memtest changed from 1.55 to 1.65.

Ok the bios is done being modded.

I added the extra vdimm options as well as the newest release of MemTest v1.65.

Let's see all I need now is a guinea pig.

Do you know of anyone Hefner????????????

Tmod

I've never had much luck with this OCZ PC3500EL Winbond i've got, it just doesn't seem to like my board. I could get it upto 227mhz 2,2,2,11 1T with TicTacs Bios before i got errors with S&M, with my Bios i've managed to get it upto 234mhz.

I have memory with TCCD chips and they don't like tied timings, however I can make easily and stabile MemTest at 255Mhz with 2.5,3,3,6 timings. It would be better to have NF3 or NF4 board :nod: .

If you would like to send me a bios, my email address is in my profile.