Rate my wiring and suggest please

rexian

you know if you take them drive cables off and run hot water over the boots they will get soft and slip over the plug then cool them BUT MAKE SURE they are well dryed before putting back on :nod:

Guest area51

Nice job man that thing looks really really good. Do you have two 4inch UVs in there? I can't find the other one if you do.

Are you good with a dremel? and don't mind cutting (non-visable) parts of the case? What i suggest is try to run as much as the wire undernearth the motherboard as well as backside of the motherboard. Cut holes in the backside and run power connectors if possible from under the motherboard, here is a pic of what mine looks like before i put the motherboard in. as you can see the power cable for my videocard is coming through from under the motherboard.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b110/tul...endonMedium.jpg

Turn around the HDD's in the bay (ty Exroadie for that good tip ;) )

What do u mean by that? Like make them horizontal? The reason I did not do horizontal is because that will completely block air flow near the mobo area and will flow the air towards the glass panel area.

I did cut a hole to reroute the wires behind the mobo. Look at the 2nd Picture. I can do even more? Please suggest.

There r 2 4inch black lights. look at the first and 3rd pixies and you will know where.. :P

I also am having a problem now with them black lights. Only 15 days I bought them..they are not lighting up anymore. They are Logisys UV light. Is it because the heat near GPU area?

Thanks for great suggestions...

- Rex

What do u mean by that? Like make them horizontal? The reason I did not do horizontal is because that will completely block air flow near the mobo area and will flow the air towards the glass panel area.

- Rex

I believe he meant to turn the hard drives around so the cables are @ the backside, and you can't see them as much.

- Rex

Have a look at this pic. Mine are vertical as well, but with the wires to the front of the case.