DFI's site has been down for a week

Guest bobyjo_merged

Guest bobyjo

I like to access the main site of DFI a couple times a week, just checking to see what's going on. I have not been able to get thier site to open for a week now. I talked to RGone via email and he said he has been able to get on once in awhile but it was super slow?? I can't get anything except the old thing "This page cannot be displayed" BAH Phooooy

That link you gave says this>

DFI's nForce4 INFINITY Motherboard Successfully Enters The Market As A High-Quality Value Model

DFI's nForce4 INFINITY receives the “Recommended Great Buy” award from Futurelooks.com......

DFI’s LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D Sets New Overclocking Record in Chile

DFI, a world leader of motherboards and maker of the award-winning LANPARTY motherboard series.....

DFI's LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D Motherboard Receives The Editor's Choice Award From techPowerUp!

DFI, a world leader of motherboards and maker of the award-winning LANPARTY motherboard series, is proud to share today that its LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D.......

DFI's LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D Wins The Gold Editor's Choice Award In AnandTech's Roundup Review

DFI, a world leader of motherboards and maker of the award-winning LANParty motherboard series, is very proud to announce today that its LANParty UT nForce4 Ultra-D board won the roundup review from AnandTech to receive the Gold Editor's Choice Award. Competing......

RGone...

Guest bobyjo

When I attempt to access the site, the opening bar goes about 1/4 the way then stops. After a minute or so, I get the enfamous "This page cannot be displayed" I have dumped the files, etc, refresh, tried vanilla address. NOGO when wanting to look at the home page. Tried the ctl F5 and no go.

RGone is there a new bios for the nF3 U D?

No bios that I know anything about or even expect really.

RGone...

When I attempt to access the site, the opening bar goes about 1/4 the way then stops. After a minute or so, I get the enfamous "This page cannot be displayed" I have dumped the files, etc, refresh, tried vanilla address. NOGO when wanting to look at the home page. Tried the ctl F5 and no go.

RGone is there a new bios for the nF3 U D?