aww man did dfi do me wrong

Wetchaser

As ive stated in last upteen posts, im going to a lan party soon, and am making all kind of arrangments up. I plan on walking in that place like a pro, and completing my set up in under 5 minutes. So i reach into my long forgotten dark corner of room and grab my dfi certified pc carrying strap, and hook er up.

:: ohh pull this here.......clip this......clip this.....ok wrap this from front to back, pull thru ring an velcro in place......er velcro in place......ER VELCRO IN PLACE!!!!!...........OMFG It DOESNT FIT?::

So basically it dosent work, the strap that wraps from front to back is about 6-8 inches to short. I had a picture of me walking in there with pc and acessories on shoulder strap, and monitor in my arms, but its just not be. Guess ill be handtruck'en it.

the front x gadget never found a place in my heart so i never tried. Top of case has a pop up gadget with usb2.0 connectors and the headphone,speaker jacks. I get my ie1394 from the audigy in front or back. Hmm those leds might look cool on the side of the case thou........:nod:

Bummer maybe take it to a seamstress, most dry cleaners have one thats there durring the day and have it modded to fit. You know I never thought I would use the DFI carry thingy then I decided to take my new rig with me to cleveland to work for a few weeks. That things pretty handy

:cat:

Man u ok Angry,

People tell you that mutch? They should. Thanks man, send it regular mail if it makes it, yea, if not no biggy. Ive figured out how to carry everything on "my"chair. Have truck will haul. My first time out with it, may be my last, who knows if im really going to like it or not. ive been in this cave a long time..........