Convert .FLAC to ?

_TheAlexO

I have an album I want to put on my ZuneHD (Wolf Gang - Suego Faults, for those interested). But the Zune software doesn't play it so of course my ZuneHD won't either.

Is there any good free software that will convert that to a compatible file type? And what is the best file type that is still compatible?

Thanks in advance :D

I have an album I want to put on my ZuneHD (Wolf Gang - Suego Faults, for those interested). But the Zune software doesn't play it so of course my ZuneHD won't either.

Is there any good free software that will convert that to a compatible file type? And what is the best file type that is still compatible?

Thanks in advance :D

Try this.

Try this.

Thanks! Have you ever used any of that software? Just wondering about the legit-ness and quality of the software :P

That software only converts 50% of it unless bought. So not really free.

Anybody know of any free software?

Edited by _TheAlexO

I haven't used it myself but I've heard the converter from Boxoft works well. That's just FLAC to MP3 though I believe. As for the best compatible format, I would say MP3 is probably fine, I guess it just depends on how picky you are about sound quality though.

Also, you should have got a Sandisk instead. :P Their players support FLAC, and are typically regarded as players with some great sound quality.

Also, you should have got a Sandisk instead. :P Their players support FLAC, and are typically regarded as players with some great sound quality.

Little late for that :P

I love my ZuneHD though so NBD. :cool2:

Thanks for the software

Wait! What the heck! That boxoft software made all my songs slow motion haha wtf!

edit: Just realized slow motion doesn't make a bit of sense when talking about audio. :biggrin:

Edited by _TheAlexO

Thanks! Have you ever used any of that software? Just wondering about the legit-ness and quality of the software :P

That software only converts 50% of it unless bought. So not really free.

Anybody know of any free software?

Damn that "half converting music software which makes you need to buy it to use it fully" tongue.gif

Edited by MJCRO