New i7 2600K Build

Speedway

Ok, so I am extremely excited. I saw an ad on CL last night for a 2600K build, and was amazed at the price of $700 Total. When I first emailed the seller, I was sure I would get your typical "the PC is here, needs to be shipped, wire money and i will send" BS type email. But, nope :biggrin: I got a call from the seller who lived about 25min away from me and we talked, and I told him I wanted the PC and have the cash now. We got together after he got off of work earlier and the sale was made :biggrin:

Here is everything I got for $700

This guy was a stickler about cable management LMAO

dscn2064t.jpg

dscn2065w.jpg

Windows 7 Home Edition

Intel i7 2600K

ASUS P8P67 Pro

4GB (2x2GB) Patriot Sector 5 2133MHz

EVGA GTX 470

64 GB Adata S599 SSD

500GB Seagate 7200RPM

850W Antec Quattro

ASUS DVD RW

Antec DF-30

Acer 22" S232HL

wireless Logitech keyboard

Now, I really only need the mobo (for now :evilgrin: ) and the 2600K, and before I even decided to buy the PC, I checked what everything else was going for and did a "high side" and "low side" of what I could sell it all for. High was $790, and low was $655, so prob end up being around $700 or just over :biggrin: So I could actually end up making money and getting a FREE 2600K and ASUS P8P67 Pro :woot: But something tells me I will prob buy a dif ASUS mobo and sell the P8P67 Pro ;)

I was also at Fry's today picking up some Shin-Etsu and couldn't pass up on this for the new build :evilgrin: $180 after MIR

dscn2058y.jpgdscn2063a.jpg