[WTS] F13Bubba's FS thread (Ram)

F13Bubba

Prices do NOT include shipping, unless otherwise noted.

Will only accept payment through Paypal. Please send the money as a gift, so I don't get charged by Paypal.

FOR SALE:

$15(shipped)-2x1gb Patriot DDR3 1333 ram (can't find link) Bought in June 2010, used for 5 months.

SOLD:

m/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150448&cm_re=5750-_-14-150-448-_-Product"]XFX HD5750 1gig

4gb Corsair DDR3 1600 ram (link)-

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am severly interested? how much worse is it than the 5770? also are those 4gb good? it would save me around $100 to buy from you? im guessing it works with bulldozer?

What be the price of shipping? i dont need any fancy one, is the gfx box big and does the ram fit in the box? maybe a bit of bubble wrap in the box and wrap it in that brown paper?

Edited by Dan The Gamer

i am severly interested? how much worse is it than the 5770? also are those 4gb good? it would save me around $100 to buy from you? im guessing it works with bulldozer?

What be the price of shipping? i dont need any fancy one, is the gfx box big and does the ram fit in the box? maybe a bit of bubble wrap in the box and wrap it in that brown paper?

Hey, sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I can check on shipping, and I'm sure I could fit the ram in the same box. As far as performance goes, the 5750 would run all my games at nearly max settings on my 20" monitor (1600x900) I haven't read any specific reviews comparing the performance though.

Hey, sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I can check on shipping, and I'm sure I could fit the ram in the same box. As far as performance goes, the 5750 would run all my games at nearly max settings on my 20" monitor (1600x900) I haven't read any specific reviews comparing the performance though.

So crysis 2 on low-med at 1440x900?

You know the ram, if it breaks cant i send it to you to rma it and then send it back(me pay shippy)

so whats the diference between this and the 5770?

Dude so many nVidia fanboys on neweggs page!

Edited by Dan The Gamer

So crysis 2 on low-med at 1440x900?

You know the ram, if it breaks cant i send it to you to rma it and then send it back(me pay shippy)

so whats the diference between this and the 5770?

Dude so many nVidia fanboys on neweggs page!

Here is a review of a Asus 5750 right here on OCC! Its different than the one bubba is selling but still the same graphics core so it will be 99% comparable non-overclocked.