WTS: Video cards, heatsinks, cases - updated 10-25-11

airman

UPDATE 10/26

Cleaning out the closet. Well, an entire spare room! I have a lot of stuff that needs to go.

I have quite a lot of heatsinks, computer cases, and a couple of video cards. I can have pictures up in a little bit but they're all in low-use condition and they've only been used for testing/review purposes so you can use your imagination. I'll leave it up to you to search around for comparison prices and marks of their performance. These prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING but I am more than willing to cover half of shipping costs if that's what helps me get it out the door. That means that pretty much for everything but cases, less than $10 for you. All prices OBO but be reasonable. For the Corsair Graphite and Obsidian cases they may cost upwards of $50 to ship...with the exception of sending it "snail mail" USPS parcel post, I can probably get it out for $30 if the box dimensions are small enough. Most likely I won't have luck with that so probably expect $40-$50 to ship a case, but with me covering half of it.

Heatsinks

NZXT Havik 140 - $45 - Massive, high performance cooler, similar to Noctua NH-D14 in performance/size - SOLD

Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM - $30 - Basically like the CM Hyper N620 - SOLD

Cooler Master GeminII S524 - $20 - Small, unique cooler that's good where high motherboard clearance is required

Evercool Transformer 3 - $15 - Low end tower cooler, does what it's supposed to

Evercool HPL-815 - $10 - Great for 1.5U and 2U cases, super low profile and rather quiet

Cases

Corsair Obsidian 650D - $90 - EXCELLENT, big, "mid tower" case. Probably my favorite one on this list.

Corsair Graphite 600T WHITE EDITION - $105 - Also BIG, great cooling, looks good, lots of space. Includes the window

Corsair Carbide 400R - $60 - Good case, low budget, I liked this one for its price

NZXT H2 Classic, Black - $65 - Brand new in box, never opened. This was a replacement that I received after I was done with testing, had no need to use it. Thus, never opened.

Video Cards

Sapphire HD 6950 2GB Toxic DiRT3 Edition - $200 Includes DiRT3 coupon, used for probably 12 hours for benchmarks. Successfully flashed and unlocked shaders to the equivalent of an HD 6970 hence the $200. If it wasn't successfully flashed I would say $175 or $170, but this capability makes it into a rare card. Works like a champ, awesome overclocker, and great for throwing into a Crossfire setup or just upgrading what you have now. - SOLD

Sapphire HD 6850 VaporX DiRT3 Edition - $120 - Came with DiRT3 coupon but gave it to a friend. Excellent cooling and overall a good card for the money. Runs BF3 smoothly even at 2650x1600 on an i7 920 at 2.66ghz, 12gb RAM setup. - SOLD

Please, make offers! I most likely won't refuse it!

Prices are negotiable, PM me. Verified paypal only!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...