Rounded Cables, The Right Way

well heres my little self made cables, not those cheap . electrical tape ones... sleeved and heat shrinked round cables.

prep1.jpg

what I needed

put the stuff together

hs.jpg

finis!

INlight.jpg

innolight.jpg

:D lots of fun lol

Im gna be doing this for all my otther flat cables now

well thanks for reading! time to sleeeep :sleep:

nice.. i did that for my sisters dell. .because the freeken thing was overheating.. let me guess.. some careless retard put a IDE cable directaly in frount of the rear exaust fan

thats right.. REAR FAN not "FANS" like it should be.. but anyhoo.. it looks nice.. gata clean thoes cables up though..

thoes are cream of the crop when it comes to modding your own stuff.. i used electrical tape for mine.. lol.. but the ones in my case.. well the were alot of GREEN.. i could have gotten them cheeper, but i alwies have to have the most exotic . lol.. well they were 9 bucks for one.. but i know i could have gotten tehm for like 3 or 4 bucks.. lol.. nice mod BTW

Yeh, I would have just bought some, but I was like fk that, so expensive, il just make my own.. its more origonal anyways :P, the back is sooo messy because thats wheree it connects so my second PSU

Looks great! I tried that with my Dell...They have a Clamshell case, which makes it easy to put in drives, but the need like 20feet of IDE to reach from one end to the other, and when you close it it all smushes over the heatsink and screws the cooling...Anyways...

I learned how NOT to round your IDE Cables...

deadroundedcable.jpg

HAHAHA The overclock gods have punished you for owning a Dell... Watch out when you add a new HSF... your processor is gonna send out its pins at breakneck speed towards your face... At least my crystal ball says so. lol