1gb Pmi 3200 Memory Giveaway!

Bosco

Start Folding for Team OCC, so you'll start earning "tickets" in to our PMI Memory giveaway! Here is how it works:

All you have to do is turn in one WU (Work Unit) a week, and you will get one "ticket" in to the giveaway. The more tickets you have, the better chance you have to win!

After the contest is over, the winner will recieve 1GB of PMI 3200-1024DP Memory! (review)

How do you join our Folding team? Look here: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=4497

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so from this point on the weeks count?

My Folding@Home contest program will start counting this Friday. If you have completed any WU's in the past 7 days on that day, you'll get a ticket :) It will also re-run every Friday.

Great way to do it  I'm in.  i think all the farm is back up. Getting another ready tonight. :foldon:  :foldon:

So you get one ticket per week, for turning in WU's during that week? I agree, that's a great way to do it. That way, people with one or two slower machines aren't punished for turning in less WUs than people with large farms of fast machines.