Evga Z97 run out?

I wanted to check on some Evga stuff, and their site has no Z97 mobos. Are they end of line?

I may as well ask another question. I have had a good run with Asus for 3 mobos. Is there a difference in quality here?

I want another Evga GPU when I can afford it, and wanted to match the brand.

I sure hope they make motherboards for a long time to come. They are my first fall back option for Intel boards. Sure miss my dx79si. Need to get it on the way to Intel to replace.

In Australia there isn't much Z97 stuff available. I only found one Z97 at PCCasegear.

I think our online stores just want the latest hardware. (Not a huge client base like America and Europe)

It was just that I wanted to browse the Z97's on the Evga website and there is no link or info on Z97's. The only ones that Evga would let me look at were Z99's.

That is why I asked.

Another thing that got me checking was that the Evga forums for the Z97 was a lot of BIOS problems and PCIe problems.

I know that people only complain of a crash, nobody complains of a wonderful mobo.

Later this year I'd like to go Intel and a bigger (as in horsepower) video card.

Boinker, any chance of getting that face on a T shirt?

Edited by Cespenar