M4 speeddrawing I just made - plz check it out?

Crawlerz246

The specs were not showed long enough and someone looking to see their favorite gun would expect to see real pics or a more detailed picture, a closer zoom at each part maybe? sorry that's my honest feedback :blush:

thanks. will be taken into account on my next drawing.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand it. Why whre is a paper?.. I do not doubt you are skilled or anything but this video doesn't really shows it. I mean it looks like everything automated by computer or a transformation of a real weapon and filters applied.

omg i cant keep writting something just really funny happened at my office.. BRB

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand it. Why whre is a paper?.. I do not doubt you are skilled or anything but this video doesn't really shows it. I mean it looks like everything automated by computer or a transformation of a real weapon and filters applied.

that's because there is no paper per se. it like the title says, is a pencil-less animation. was just playing with filters and masks a bit. then this happened.

I watched the video , I feel you made a lot more work for yourself. You could render the gun into a line drawing and than put a layer to cover it up. Than you can reveal the "lines" as the video goes on .

Like I said you did the super hard way by making each line as a layer. Also speed drawings are recording of someone drawing and it's speeded up like 400x. What you did isn't a speeddrawing.