Guild Wars 2

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how GW takes me back to Ascalon. I can't wait for this game and right now I'm just playing some COD till this releases. I played the first GW for about 3 years and it was addicting and I'm hoping the second one will be even more addicting! The weapon swaping for switching skills does sound a bit fishy but I think your just going to have to get used to it. When I GvGed as a Monk you always swap between your weapon sets anyways from your 25 to your 40/40 and high energy sets. Also with the dedicated healing skill is just like a replacement for the auto heal like in Guild Wars 1 you can just run in RA and heal up automatically if you don't get hit. So far this game seems promising, makes me want to go play GW and fill up my Hall of Monuments with goodies to see what kind of nifty things we'll get in GW2.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i think ill definatly pick up GW2, im currently playing aion (as pretty much the only decent alternative to WoW because i cant stand playing WoW anymore) and id really like a change, something new, Im also interested in terra, but ill wait to see how that pans out.

EDIT: lol@the banning video

NCsoft are pretty funny in that respect, in Aion GMs appear as giant chickens/frogs and blow up people that are botting or advertising gold, seen some pretty funny stuff.

No E3 Appearance. Public playable demo at gamescon and PAX.

http://www.arena.net/blog/arenanet-hits-the-convention-circuit#more-2281

Hopefully the game will be out by the end of the year or a beta/demo.

No E3? Boo

Playable demo at gamescon + PAX?! brb gotta change pants :biggrin:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

• 3 weeks later...