Steam Daily Deals

Avinexis

Are weekend and midweek sales not enough to quench your thirst? Do Holiday sales leave you with too much spare cash? Do you look through your list of unplayed Steam games and think "I still don't have enough."?

Well then today is your lucky day, as Steam are now holding a deal every single day from now on:

Steam Announces Daily Deals!

Starting today, Steam offers a new 24-hour deal, every single day. Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam. Or follow us on twitter or Facebook for instant notifications wherever you are!

To roll out this deal, you can get yourself a copy of Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising today only at 75% off. Watch Steams front page for updates, or follow Steam on Facebook or Twitter for updates and notifications of new deals.

As much as I love steam deals... I'm honestly not excited to see that they're going to give us more and more now, my piggy bank can't take it. :cry:

Haha I know :P As much as I love deals, I think the saturation will be a bit overkill. It's still an exciting idea though.

Also I'm expecting a lot of indie titles will get a lot of notoriety because of this. It's a great prospect!

Haha I know :P As much as I love deals, I think the saturation will be a bit overkill. It's still an exciting idea though.

Also I'm expecting a lot of indie titles will get a lot of notoriety because of this. It's a great prospect!

I do like that part of it, it'll be nice to see some more indie titles promoted aside from bigger indie titles like Trine or World of Goo.

If this means they'll get rid of their weekend, mid-week, and themed sales, I see this working out. 1 deal per day, simple to check, no problem.

Looks like they're going to keep midweek madness sales, and probably weekend deals. Midweek Madness deal is Worms Reloaded and the daily deal is Majesty 2. :D

That's not the only Midweek Madness. They've also got Singularity at 66% off.

What?!? An Activision game for less that $50? They must be playing a joke on us. :lol:

:lol:

i can see this being very bad for my wallet. i can also see me forgetting to check steam daily and missing out on a deal on a game that i was holding out for

:lol:

i can see this being very bad for my wallet. i can also see me forgetting to check steam daily and missing out on a deal on a game that i was holding out for

They should setup an email update system or an RSS feed.