OCC Review: Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 3

Nemo

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to let you all know that Uniblue (Speed Up My PC, Registry Booster, etc.) has nothing that will work with 64 bit. I made the mistake of downloading and purchasing it and than found out after that it won't work with 64-bit. I ended up having to get a refund because they told me they don't have any products right now that will work with 64-bit. I have the Power Suite on my 32-bit Desktop and love it. I was really disappointed to find out that they have nothing for my 64-bit though.

Oh well, just wanted to give ya'll a heads up on that.

Take care!

I was going to say to get 2 more gigs of ram (I though you were running vista) to speed up your system but then read that you were running XP.

It sucks that 64 bits can't use it :(.

Cool Review and interesting product.

I was going to say to get 2 more gigs of ram (I though you were running vista) to speed up your system but then read that you were running XP.

It sucks that 64 bits can't use it :(.

Cool Review and interesting product.

Hi There :D ,

I am not running XP, I am running Vista. I have a brand new laptop that is Vista with 64-bit. It is an awesome machine. I just like the Uniblue products which is why I was going to put that on my laptop. Not a big deal though. My system isn't really all that slow any way. I just like the whole power suite and keep hoping they will come out with something for the 64-bit.

Take care and have a blessed Easter!

Laura

Hi There :D ,

I am not running XP, I am running Vista. I have a brand new laptop that is Vista with 64-bit. It is an awesome machine. I just like the Uniblue products which is why I was going to put that on my laptop. Not a big deal though. My system isn't really all that slow any way. I just like the whole power suite and keep hoping they will come out with something for the 64-bit.

Take care and have a blessed Easter!

Laura

as long as Vista has 4GB of ram it's a great OS. and thanks you too :D

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I do not see how any company can condone not making their products 64 bit compatible. Being as how almost every system sold today has a 64 bit processor and either comes with or has the option to upgrade to a 64 bit os.

Edited by slick2500