We Would Rather Do Business W/1,000 Al Qaeda Terrorists Than with One

red930

This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Philadelphia.

You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement. One would think that patriotic groups from all across the country would be marching on this business. . . and maybe the National Guard might have to be called up to keep the angry crowds at bay.

On the other hand, perhaps in these stressful times one might be tempted to let the proprietors simply make their outrageous statement free of any opposition.

We are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty---and after all, it is only a sign.

You may ask what type of business would dare post such a sign?

Answer: A Funeral Home.

Who says morticians have no sense of humor??

GOD BLESS AMERICA

I hate communists, damn communists are hideing everywhere, just waiting, waiting for just the right time, then out of nowhere they'll jump out and steal ALL of your pocket lint, then where will you be? in a very lintless place thats where

I hate communists, damn communists are hideing everywhere, just waiting, waiting for just the right time, then out of nowhere they'll jump out and steal ALL of your pocket lint, then where will you be? in a very lintless place thats where

This person is very wise.

This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Philadelphia.

You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement. One would think that patriotic groups from all across the country would be marching on this business. . . and maybe the National Guard might have to be called up to keep the angry crowds at bay.

On the other hand, perhaps in these stressful times one might be tempted to let the proprietors simply make their outrageous statement free of any opposition.

We are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty---and after all, it is only a sign.

You may ask what type of business would dare post such a sign?

Answer: A Funeral Home.

Who says morticians have no sense of humor??

GOD BLESS AMERICA

How did you come across this information, Ace? I would like to know or read more information about this.

LOL :shake: