DFI NF4 + Corsair 4400C2.5 - DRAM Config

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, 275x10 was the max i could go

Did you read what he said?? He said NO. Go to overclocking section and see if you can get overclocking help. The memory does the rated 275FSB it is rated for if you want more then you need to be in the overclocking section.

RGone...

but my max multiplier is 9, so I want to leave at 300x9=2700mhz and for it i like to know a configuration to run in 300mhz. Can you help me?

Will try your settings, if they'll ever find my lost RMA package in the US (Customs?) :(

First I thought that my mem controller was the problem getting it work @ stock (each stick had no problem doing 300MHz 1:1 singly), but then I tried another Winchester, a Venice and even a San Diego - nada over 220MHz.

@200MHz they ran smoothly at 2-3-3-6-1T-bank int. en-AUTO for the rest.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...80&postcount=33

;)

Infinity, please send me an email with your name, address, telephone, forum username and I'll ship this memory back out to you.

I VERY much appreciate you being patient and letting me finally get around to testing this stuff.

Hey, AG? Did you get my e-mail with my info? My cable company has informed me that their gateway was screwy and I may not have sent/received everything for 3 days :mad: