Has anyone got 1T stable out of BH-5 on NF3 U-D?

Katch

I'm running up clocks on this new setup now but can't get my rig stable at stock and 1T. At 2T I can overclock well...

Has anyone got some decent clocks out of BH-5 on this board at 1T and if so care to share some timings?

How far can you go 1T? When you are down around 220-235ish 1T shouldn't even really come into play. Switching to 2T and being able to squeeze 10-15mhz more would be going backward but I'm sure you already know that ;)

So how far can ya go?

so what would you say would be the mhz difference between 1T and 2T that would give the same performance? i haven't been able to get my BH-5 to work over DDR400 no matter what the timings or voltage. that is when the 2 sticks are in together. singularly i can get 245mhz out of one and 240mhz out of the other @3.1v's

on the 7.11.2005 bios i was able to take my real old school BH-5 up to 245 before it started to crap out, but that is because of the limited vdimm voltage available on the board. Never had a problem with 1T after the 7.05.2005 bios, but as always, everyone's results will vary

search around here for 1T vs 2T and you will see most of us that have tested it have found no noticeable performance difference, you will only see it in benchmarks.

check the OC Database for some bh-5 settings that we use as they should be a good baseline/starting point to work from.

but again keep in mind with the limited voltage that the NF3 gives, unless you use a booster or a modified bios + adjustable psu, 240 is pretty close to the limit you will get.

i forgot about the 1T-2T discussion. minds everywhere since i found out the wife's pregnant:D guess i'll see what i can get with 2T stable. Bank Interleave makes up for any loss anyway right?

so what would you say would be the mhz difference between 1T and 2T that would give the same performance? i haven't been able to get my BH-5 to work over DDR400 no matter what the timings or voltage. that is when the 2 sticks are in together. singularly i can get 245mhz out of one and 240mhz out of the other @3.1v's

Slots one and three seem to be the best combo for this board and you need to try swapping sticks once you see errors to see if they go up or down to make sure your memory likes the slot they are residing in...

Somebody posted yesterday or the day before stating you need to get about 40 more mhz's out of your memory to compensate for 2T and I think that is a good ballbark number. Unless you have TCCD you aren't gonna get there with BH-5 IMO...

i forgot about the 1T-2T discussion. minds everywhere since i found out the wife's pregnant:D guess i'll see what i can get with 2T stable. Bank Interleave makes up for any loss anyway right?

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :D

Bank interleave disabled is less of a hit than 2T...