Windows x64 and DFI NF4 Ultra-D

Can anyone here tell me if x64 is working properly with DFI NF4 Ultra-D, for daily-use and gaming? I also have 2 Raid-0 sets, has that caused anyone complications? Do any of you strongly oppose x64 at this point? Thanks guys.

I've been using x64 for a while already. Seems OK, as long as you loaded correct driver & make sure you OC your rig stable then you will have no problem. B4 mine didn't stable yet, so sometimes it reboot itself once awhile. But after I tuned stable then I don't see there is problem, so far (crossed my finger) so good.

Well, the SATA Raid install is turning out to be really tough. Some of you know, but have not commented on how much work is involved in getting a Sata Raid setup w/x64 to fly. I have just found nlite1.05b that is supposed to integrate 6.66 x64 into the install cd. I am working on this now.

Anyone here have any experience they can bestow on me, reguarding Sata Raid and x64?

hi, I don't play games with my rig but virtually, my boot up & all apps are running faster (may be not a lt) but you can tell there are better performance than 32-bit. Thats all I can said. Now I am trying to run 310MHz with my ram, just to see what will happen next...

BTW, how's your dual core? I want to upgrade mine too, but may be wait a little bit longer, I just upgrade mine 2 months ago... Tell me how you feel with this CPU. Thanks.

I do not get the video card untill tomorrow, so I have not had a real opportunity to check the system entirely. I am very impressed so far though, with the dual core and it's OC ability with 2G of ram. Low power consumption and improved memory controller seem to be the best features I can see ATM, with dual core.

I am having a time of it trying to get this Sata Raid up with x64, is my only complaint. 6.66 for regular XP works fine with Raid, not one hitch.

x64 with Sata Raid and Pata Raid are working perfectly so far thanks to the "6.56_for _F6_install" floppy on Planet AMD64's site. I was then able to install x64 and then upgrade drivers to 6.66. Everything looks good in device manager as well.