Nforce 4 ut ultra d wont boot

ok this is kind of upsetting me because my computer has been up and running fine for quite awhile, but i ended up getting a virus so i wanted to clean sweep with drivescrubber from a bootable floppy. The problem is i did'nt have a floppy installed so i needed to install it. But after the floppy is plugged in my computer will not boot up, and even after taking it back out it will not boot up. I have done no overclocking. The weird part is everytime i put in the power cord and press the power switch on the psu giving the motherboard power it will try to boot up by itself, w/out me pressing the switch on the front of my case or the motherboard. After being on for about 5 seconds the comp will turn off and then attempt to turn on again without me doing anything, and it constantly will do this until i turn off the switch in the back. So i am really confused on what to do and i have no idea where the problem could be coming from and how to fix it?

I have a few more things to add, sometimes after trying to reboot a few times it will stop all together and there still is a light in lower left of board but no light by ram, and you cant boot. This stage comes at different times, sometimes my computer will try to turn off and on 1 or maybe two times before i hit this stage. Also i did the boot in safe mode jumper thing once and i was able to get to bios, but upon exiting it would reboot. i really need help

ok, i tried using my other psu (does'nt meet the requirements is 400 watts), the first time i plugged it in it did'nt boot on its own, but once i pressed the power button it beeped constantly and the red light flashed and it still did'nt boot. After everytime i plugged it in was like with the previous powersupply, it would boot once on its own when i plugged it in, then it would crash, with the ram light off (it was on when first plugged in). I am now very stuck and confused on what to do. I really need help.

ok i put back in my good psu (with all power connectors), and when i powered it up, it did'nt boot itself up. But when i pressed the button 4 red lights came up, then it slowly went down to one light, then it shut off for like 5 seconds, tried to boot up again, and after this it would boot up again a short time later in what seemed like a random amount of time, the number of red lights was sporatic also. Any ideas?? It will not stay booted for very long at all. maybe 10 seconds.

Make sure you didn't accidentally knocked out any power cables connecting to motherboards or other signalling cables while installing the floppy.

Check that all cables are connected to the board and drives firmly.

ok i cleared the cmos by the same process a someone posted earlier and did it overnight but it still is having trouble. When it trys to turn itself on the lights it seems to go from 4,3,2,1 then 4 again right before it shuts down, I heard someone say this directs towards the processor? But the processor is installed right because the system worked yesterday :(. Also sometimes i am able to reach bios for a short time but it still shuts down. What could possibly be causing my system so much trouble if all the power cables are plugged in??

well ok heres my plan as of now. Since i have some arctic 5 i have to put on my proccessor (ive been to lazy to do it), im just gonna take everything apart and start over on the whole building process. Taking the motherboard out of the case and re putting on all the parts including the proccessor. Then i will try to get my computer working barebone outside of the case. Ill tell you how it goes. Meanwhile i would be happy for any tips and comments. Thanks.

Well U know about not installing the nVidia IDE and disabling of all things U dont use in the BIOS I guess. Right dont install the nVidia Firewall either unless U really want to fight with it a bit.

Right and usin SATA 3 & 4 rather then 1 & 2.

make sure you didn't install the floppy data cable upside down. i did this once and my computer wouldn't boot. pay attention to the notches.

if it was working fine before you added the floppy drive you must've installed floppy drive incorrectly or, god forbid, shorted something out or indirectly changed something on your mobo during the process.

well, i looked at my motherboard and the safeboot cap thing was on safe boot lol, i really have no idea how long its been like that, i think ever since ive cleared the cmos, so that may have been a problem. With this fixed and the motherboard out of the case, it did'nt boot on its own i only waited like a minute though, and it stayed running for about a minute so i think im gonna put it back in my case. Is it safe to test it w/out monitor and other stuff for a long period of time just wondering.