How should u clock my system?

Which clock do u think is the best for my sytem,

try to clok my system for 100% performance and it should also be stable..

Exaple, u say 200x10 1,7v something and I say if it is stable or not..

I started this tread because Im a bad clocker so I wan u to help me ;)

Have a nice day!

It you do a search of the internet there is quite a few good guide to overclocking that will get you started. The best thing about overclocking is reseaching what you have to do and then expermenting with your system to get the most out of it.

It is very hard to just look at your specs and say run this and it will be stable, because every system is different.

have fun and good luck

Get the program prime95, set the voltage at default, run the torture test, if it errors then increase the voltage.

Generally you wont be able to go over 1.8v on air cooling.

If increased voltage on your cpu and memory does not get you stable then you have to decrease your overclock look at memory timings.

Also start with every thing at default, ckeck for stability at that, increase FSB approx 5 MHz at a time and recheck with prime95.

I generally run prime for about 1 hour to get my self into the approx ballpark overclock range then do longer testing.

Stability is more that just voltages, it memory timings, FSB etc, you really have to do a lot of methodically testing and it takes time.

G-Code is right, ive been at my setup for the past 3 weeks tweaking, testing, restarting,tweaking,testing and so on. I must have rebooted my comp about 300 times so far with my new stuff. It really is a long process. Every computer reacts differently and you have to try whats best for you.

I would start off by seeing if your htt will get 300+ just put ur ram on a divider and cpu multi to 6-8 and see how high you can get you htt. If you can get it 300+ then test your cpu.

start with your multi at its defualt then raise the fsb by 5 util you hit the wall. Then once you do that you may or may not want to add more volts to your cpu.

Then find your ram's max fsb by setting your cpu to a lower multi and raise it until windows doesn't boot and lower 5-10 below that point.

Then take your rams stable speed as your fsb and change your multi on your cpu so you get close to your max. then find some harmony between the two.