Nvidia ntune says my mem is too high?

Amin.

Guys im currently trying to find out what my max cpu speed is, ive got a 133mhz ram divider on, and HTT x3 only. Im using nvidia ntune 2.0 to monitor my system and cpu temperatures. Nvidia ntune shows three metres, one for memory bus(currently 307) one for Pci-express :S (currently 2500) and one for HTT ( currently 693) im running at fsb 230. On the metres for those three things, there is a green line, yellow line and red line, now my question is, does the red lines show the limit of stability or something? I really got no idea what those lines present.

ok first off DONT use ntune its crap and could possibily kill your board. if you want something to measure temps use mbm5 or ite smartgardian and if you wanna use a windows overclocking utility use nf4 clockgen.

Well i only use it to monitor the cpu temperature :P which it does work for actually. Im not touching any of the other settings at all. I have tried downloading mbm5, but i have absolutely no clue on how to make it work, there was tons of options for this and that blabla. I need abit more simple program to measure temps, like nvidia ntune 2.0, anyway im running 2.6 ghz now, and it has reached 45c at 1.450v in a full power consumption etc. prime95 torture test, is 45c even safe?? And can i somehow measure if 1.450v is enough for the 2.6 ghz? I want to run a 16-24 hours prime torture test, to measure if its all rock solid now, but i aint gonna stand here and watch the primetest running all 24 hours =/

Just get Lavalys Everest. I believe it's the Ultimate edition that has tray icons for showing anything you want it to! I believe the tray icons work in the demo version as well as the full version. Muck more intuitive then MBM5 and has a host of Sandra esq. system information, and benchmarking tools all in one nice package.

O.