Battlefield 2 - where we are playing

Angry_Games

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps, here's a hint for all of you that want to run real high resolution and AntiAliasing...

2GB of memory is really what you want...1GB was ok, but the instant i dropped another gig in, it freakin started smokin!

im ALWAYS the first dude in a map when it changes...always

i gave momma another gig of RAM last night and cranked her FX-55/X850XT PE up to 1280x1024 w/4xAA and whew....wow....!

(PS Winchesters/Clawhammers will only run DDR333 @ 2T with 4x512MB....Venice/SanDiego/X2 will do DDR400 @ 2T...no 1T with 4x512MB sorry...but good OCZ 2x1024MB @ 2-3-5-2, 1T rocks also!)

i played on the server ag linked didnt see anybody. i didnt experience any lag either. ill check again later for dfi street folks. if you play americans look over your shoulder i just might be there.

thanks for the heads-up on this! i get very frustrated with the server browser in BF2. but the game is incredible. i will be on your server soon, probably tomorrow night (tueday, june 28). i play as [5th]Sgt.Heckler. i will see you guys soon. :cool:

if anyone is interested in joining an organized clan w/no B.S., PM me. the 5th Column is recruiting!

http://www.5thcolumnclan.com

[/sPAM]

HAPPY HUNTING! :dog:

Guest Joalaielna

Hey guys Look for me I'm Donutman :)

Also how are these 6600gt's running battlefield2? I am still putting together my new rig(waiting on mobo and proc, Uh.. Monarch. good prices but slow) anyway, is it about the same or better than my 9700pro. Cheers :D

I just got this EXCELLENT game.

Still leaning to play it..

AG, did you play with the Fragging Frogs at all? I got to know some good peeps through that group..

I will have to check this server out. But with my experience with CA servers, they do not work well from out here in the mid-west.

Hey guys Look for me I'm Donutman :)

Also how are these 6600gt's running battlefield2? I am still putting together my new rig(waiting on mobo and proc, Uh.. Monarch. good prices but slow) anyway, is it about the same or better than my 9700pro. Cheers :D

i have my leadtek running 1024x768 w/med. quality settings right now @stock. good enough for the moment. gonna experiment w/overclocking it, and see if any options open up.

the 9700pro had a great, long lifespan but i think BF2 prolly just ended it. :(

edit: if you're gonna play BF2, i wouldn't get anything less than a 6800gt.