Fishing, Hunting, and other activities that end up with dead stuff you

Cobia69

Guest Kronos

I have 3 ducks and a pheasant in a cooler right next to me...does that count for anything? People keep asking me if I have beer in the cooler..I wish.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yee ha, back from town ~ !

wave height models, ya, we are on the hill and plan to be off till monday at this time.

(we dont go past 25 miles out anyway.)

Uhm the panhandle is in the top left of florida. Talahassee is almost due North of here. Orlando is South florida.

two left feet : Fosters ! Makes it all better, prawns or not.

Kronos : Pressure cooked pheasant with pineapple glaze finish in the oven.

I just bought another case of "spinach" to go with the case of assorted brands.

Going to be a long weekend. When Stupid buddy gets off the phone, headed to the swamp and to fire up the Big Smoker for some serious eating. (some dont like the bitter of bay (tree) smoke, but I make a mean sauce to smooth it out.)

Almost like a chilpolte with so much smoke.

Todays victims, 2 x side of ribs (spare ribs) 1 X large country short ribs 2 chicken fryers.

looks like the prawns will have to wait.

That picture was taken back in the 70's when there were no limits. /really

lol

Well, lets see, then his profile must be wrong. Says 1969. The max age he could be in the photo is age 11. He's a mighty big fellow for 11. lol

I'm not much of a fisherman anymore, but still like to hit little inland lakes for bass...I do more deer hunting than anything else, and we eat anything I can bring home.

My mother-in-law even bought me a nice meat grinder for my birthday a few years ago...very thoughful gift, really. :)

Chicken smash sounds interesting, is it the same as Drunken chicken ?

Take a whole chicken and stuff an opened beer in its inside and set it on the grill so it dosent spill and let it cook and *(eventually) the beer steams it from the inside also.

Makes a savory and tender morsel. Any beer works. Just make sure you have enough room in your grill to stand the chicken up when the lid closes.

Drunk Chicken is made on the BBQ. You place a whole chicken over half a can of your favorite beer. As the chicken cooks the beer steams the inside.

Mmmmm! Good eatin'!

Is that like chicken a-la train smash? we used to get that one at college alot..

Drunk Chicken is made on the BBQ. You place a whole chicken over half a can of your favorite beer. As the chicken cooks the beer steams the inside.

Mmmmm! Good eatin'!

You can also try it in the oven, if you don't have a BBQ. Just make sure you stand him upright and remove the top rack. Make sure the can is inserted fully into his butt, NOT THE NECK and the neck cavity is covered w/ skin, otherwise, you may need to clean the oven if the can blows!