3DMark05 scores....post yours!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't break 5000 w/ rig in my sig. Looking at some of these scores, mine seem a little low. Can anyone offer any advice as to why?

You definately should be scoring higher. Do you have up-to-date chipset and videocard drivers installed?

Some time ago with old memory (Corsair 4400C25)

Haven't benched this new stuff yet as I've been too busy

3dMark05: 10,579

Not bad ;)

Found a screenie of earlier that night (using XtremeG drivers): 10,495

[bimg]http://members.boards.ie/wizzard/10495_2.JPG[/bimg]

That 6Mhz OC was the most stable I could get with that old RAM for any length of time! :(

Guest nomad

You are a GOD viper!!!! I repeat A GOD!!! :)

I will be sending you my X850 XT PE very soon for the treatment. Cant wait. It hits 648/640 with no Vmods, but watercooled.

3dmark05score1dj.th.png

i'm excited to see this score compared to others, i didn't know it was _that_ good, heh.

i'm running on a xp2600 @ 250x10 (1.75vore o_O), and my card is at 450 core, 1.17 mem :nod: -- i will say, it does have some mild artifacting at these speeds with 3dmark03 and 3dmark05, the reason i bench it at these speeds though is none of the games i play have any artifacts. the artifacting is very mild though.

anyway, i get 44C full load, so i know it's not my temps (watercooling == <3). i'm gonna have to voltmod this card to get some more performance out of it, heh.

i will say, it does have some mild artifacting at these speeds with 3dmark03 and 3dmark05, the reason i bench it at these speeds though is none of the games i play have any artifacts. the artifacting is very mild though.

Not bad at all.

Artifacting is your video card's way of crying. :shake: