NF4 Ultra-D> Drive Detection?

They lost it for me with the True Blue debacle. 40 out of 40 units failed within 7 months.

My vendor let me wait until Antec made some changes before I RMA'ed everyone of them. I sold them at a loss on ebay just to get rid of them.

Antec has had the best reputation among PSU manufacturers for years.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always split them up for the reason of CD Copying. Used to be if you had your CD-ROM and CD-Burner on the same channel, you would have problems copying CDs, due to the lack of bandwidth on the channel.

I never do on-the-fly copying, I consider it risky and unreliable unless the disk is in perfect conditions and the reader drive is good.

Anyway, as stated before, just make sure your drives are UDMA capable & enabled and it's all fine. :)

Cheers

Agreed! Even with the speed and reliability of the latest optical drives and interfaces, I never use on-the-fly copying just to make sure the copies are good. There's nothing worse than finding out the copy is dorked when the original is out of your hands. Not that I would "backup" something that that I didn't own! :cool:

I never do on-the-fly copying, I consider it risky and unreliable unless the disk is in perfect conditions and the reader drive is good.

Anyway, as stated before, just make sure your drives are UDMA capable & enabled and it's all fine. :)

Cheers

• 2 months later...