Anyone have problems running Samsung ram in DFI UT lanparty SLI-DR

Anyone have problems running Samsung ram in DFI UT lanparty SLI-DR

I'm looking at picking some up today and want to know if its a safe bet to use it and if i do what model i should use. Im looking at PC3200 400mhz or faster

also dont mean to repost but couldnt find anything on samsung brand memory when i searched forums

Thanks,

You don't see many posting about Samung and their 'own' sticks because hardly any use them. Hard to tell what Samsung is using for modules on their sticks and there in lies the problem. If they made some of their own sticks with the TCCD memory modules they manufacture and sell to the other memory stick manufacturers then they would have some good memory very likely. But I have not any idea what modules they use on which of their sticks.

RGone...

I was temporarily running the Samsung ram in my sig. Couldn't overclock much, but the timings could get pretty good for a $45 stick. (1.5-3-2-6 at 2.6V)

It died for no apparent reason though, so now I'm temporarily running some PC2700 ram. :(

I live in Korea and use Samsung RAM. See my sig. No problems at all so far on my Ultra-D, but I haven't o'clocked it yet, either.

Samsung is amongst the recommended RAM on the list at the DFI site, by the way, which gave me my green light to buy it (it was cheap as chips here).