DFI-Street.com - OC Database graphic(s) contest!

added some color to "oc database" and included some dfi-street.com branding. 125 x 140px

edit: I'm not sure which UVness effect looks best for "oc db"

av8yw.jpg

av4ff.jpg

hrmm...i dont like the plain white OC Database at the top, but I dont really dig either of those tops either...can you do a solid color?

if you need some UV-orange for your palette, try this:

875b_8x6.JPG

if you need something better, just tell me and I will turn on the UV's and take a much better pic ;)

(I can give you UV colors that you need)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks king :)

Vista, a flower render doesnt fit with the macho overclocker attitude of this forum :shake: . Also I thought DFI didn't stand for Diamond Flower Int'l anymore, isn't something else now?

Vista, a flower render doesnt fit with the macho overclocker attitude of this forum :shake: . Also I thought DFI didn't stand for Diamond Flower Int'l anymore, isn't something else now?

Death For Intel! Muhahaha :P

hrmm...i dont like the plain white OC Database at the top, but I dont really dig either of those tops either...can you do a solid color?

if you need some UV-orange for your palette, try this:

if you need something better, just tell me and I will turn on the UV's and take a much better pic ;)

(I can give you UV colors that you need)

AG, the thing is I cant find an orange tone that'll look UV enough on its own, that's why I tried the white glow and lighting fx. For example this orange is the same as the one in the wire ties pic and the rest of the stuff when googling "uv orange" :

http://www.cosh.ag/pics/thumbs/cospk10o.jpg

uvocdb0zg.jpg

If you give me a pic with a solid section of the color you want I'll use that, but trying to mimic the color/look of UV cables with solid colors is haard.

Another example, this pic looked awesome.. very UV right? so if I try that same orange here's what it looks like:

uvocdb2yo.jpguvocdb14zc.jpg

@AG, I was just about to bump the thread :nod:

@soundx thanks! Noticed that you have a LCD mounted on your side window, do you have any hq pics? I think lcds "floating" like that are the shi!t