Socket 754 Discussion Thread

but you cannot search for the settings in a picture with the forum search function...which is why we make you list out your settings like we do.

you CAN include the A64 tweaker screen, but it still has to have the 2 CPU-Z screens.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that rig has being dismantled and wont be put back together anytime soon so do you wanna delete that post or will it suffice the way it is? I am talking about the 64 3000+ btw.

Hey angry what water cooling solution are you using? Cause i am thinking of going over to that soon and there alot of different suggestions and different kits out there.

Should i just piece mine together or just buy a kit? What is your kit i heard it was a dangerden kit (read it was) Where did you get yours from if that is the case.

Hey angry what water cooling solution are you using? Cause i am thinking of going over to that soon and there alot of different suggestions and different kits out there.

Should i just piece mine together or just buy a kit? What is your kit i heard it was a dangerden kit (read it was) Where did you get yours from if that is the case.

ive only used air cooling on all of my DB entries except the 4000+ San Diego / SLI entry

all of my watercooling equipment is Danger Den (TDX cpu blocks, Maze gpu blocks).

I highly recommend them...talk to CPU Killer (or pm/email me for his email address) and he will set you in the right direction ;)

he took great care of me and has helped me to pick out all of the right parts and pieces!

Posted AMD64 3200+ Newcastle data I'm sure mem settings could be better still learning all those settings. Right now I.m running on 10/15 - 4.0 vdimm Would a different Bios work to my advantage?