Websites

Badams66

Hey, im just interested in hearing what everyones favorite website on the net is, i heard there were 3 guys starting a site that was a combination between this site, a flash site (with animations and crap) and everything! Anyway, theyve got bilboards and stuff around my town advertising their site, they only have the index and started the forum part but it looks like its gonna be a pretty nice site! Check it out, doomsite.2ya.com!

Well, whats your favorite sites? And do you think that DoomSite will be as big as this site?

one of the admins of DoomSite say they think its going to be pretty big, they were even on a radio talk show in my town already! Thats crazy!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard there were 3 guys starting a site that was a combination between this site, a flash site (with animations and crap) and everything!

How did you "hear" this, when that is "your" site?

LMAO, Its not my site...where did you hear that?

Like i said, theres a bilboard in my town!

Theres also another post on here somewhere about it, ill see if i can find it for you

Edited by Tyme_66

lol, well i checked this out and this guy does have the same name as me, what a ######! I should sue him! LMOA, jk, i think thats funny! Ive never seen anyone copy this name before! Ive seen people copy my other ones like conFuze and Ninjaz, but not my Tyme! God crap it, now i gotta find a new one again, anyone got n e ideas?

Linux, if you read the previous posts, theres bilboards in my town with that site, so, my guess is that we live in the same town, unless hes got enough money to post bilboards in other towns! Plus he could have gotta my name from one of my tags around town or at my school or somthing! And i know your probably have a record of my ISP because its your site, but how did you get his :S ?