Lanparty SLI-DR: Cant get past 225 FSB

ok guys i have been overclocking for a long time but this board has caused me nothing but grief when it comes to overclocking. heres what i got:

Athlon FX 55

Lanparty SLI-DR with N4D310p bios

1GB 2x512 OCZ PC4400: 1GB KIT PN- OCZ5501024PFDC-K

BFG 6800 Ultra pcx 256mb

2 x 160gb maxtor 7200rpm 8mb cache in Raid 0

600watt Enermax Noisetaker 2.0

MSI XA52P

Plextor 716SA

Custom dangerden Water cooling

the problem: no matter what i do, i have changed voltages, timings, and read through countless forums this thing wont go past 225 fsb, i find this hard to believe seeing as on my asus sli deluxe i could run 275x10 @1.55volts no problem.

Does this mobo not like this ram, and is there anything i can try to get it up and beyond what my asus did? any suggestions would help, cause im at the point where im about to ditch this board and go back to asus. also not that this matters the board revision is AA0

.......im at the point where im about to ditch this board and go back to asus....

Trust me, you are not the only one.

Droop modding my old P4C800 Deluxe allowed me to run my 3.4EE at 4.35. The time I spent modding that board was maybe 1% of the time I have spent just trying to get the NF4 running.

• 1 year later...

Lanparty SLI-DR

ram OCZ DDR PC-4400 / 550MHz / Performance Series /Dual Channel 1GB KIT PN- OCZ5501024PFDC-K

CPU amd64 3700*sandiego

cant run my ram over 225Mhz FSB...

with divisor my CPU can arrive to 250x11 Vcore@def but my ram cant reach this frequency evenif they r certified

fady make a sig so we can see what you got and the mods/adimin will want every thing

start by finding out your max for cpu as in the guide then you ram then tweek away till your sweet it takes time dude it ain't easy or else everyone will be doing it even dell

that's not my config...i'm asking because my friend got this problem...honest i'm not noob in OC (i got my crucial ddr 2x1Gb ran at 320Mhz 3337 ) but with my friend's configuration those ram cant go over 225Mhz sincro...

sorry for my english:(

he got:

those ram OCZ DDR PC-4400 / 550MHz / Performance Series /Dual Channel 1GB KIT PN- OCZ5501024PFDC-K

on a DFI nf4 SLI DR (not expert) BIOS version 6.00 pg 3/29/2006

CPU sandiego 3700+ stable @ 3Ghz

but ram r now with 166divisor fsb 250 so at 190Mhz ram frequency...max ram freq found @225Mhz and those ram are certified to 270Mhz :eek: