Boot problems 250GB

Jesper,

Sorry, dude. When you said that you couldn't boot into Windows, I just assumed that you already did a fresh install of Windows. No wonder you were having problems. ;) I actually don't feel too bad, since AG missed it also.....and AG doesn't miss much! :) Keep us posted on the outcome.

PSY: Nice catch. That's what makes the forums so good. Somebody can usually shed some light on the problem at hand.

DS

I was sorta expecting somebody to throw this in my face together with a "doh, n00b" at once

you wont find any of that around here. If you don't know what you are doing and are a noob, then you just have to tell us and we'll know where to begin with you. We don't take to name calling and being rude (unless I guess it is me being rude?)

Just thought I'd report in case somebody else gets a similar problem (I did not deal with the windows issue yet) with freebsd. I had to disable booting with ACPI to get X stable with the nforce3 250GB. No reinstall necessary in freebsd, wish windows would be so forgiving as well...