Can´t adjust CPU voltage suggestions?

I have a mobile A64 3400+ DTR. Have never had a problem with adjusting CPU voltage but now I am stuck on 1,075 and doesn´t matter what value I choose it´s always 1,075 which means I am stuck at very low multipliers or it will simply not boot.

Otherwise the display never shows off and it ticks from my floppy drive while all the rest are spinning.

Have tried flashing with AWDFLASH 8.30 the official 9/14 (used the 10/15 4th beta for months without much issues before but it´s the same.

Do you think my CPU is FUBAR or mainboard or bios chip?

Ok it´s fixed it helps being stubborn. Having no idea how to fix it I flashed and flashed and reset CMOS and reset CMOS. After reflashing the same bios twice (went back to 10/15 4th beta) and clearing Cmos for the 15th time I got it to stuck again????

What are your steps when clearing CMOS. Do you power pull the powerplug first then move the jumper then boot up. Then turn off and reset the jumper on the 1-2 pins?

Here is the 'official' DFI way of clearing the CMOS:

every time you flash to a new bios, it is very important to clear the old BIOS settings out this way:

1. pull power

2. pull battery

3. clear cmos jumper for minimum of 30-60 seconds

4. replace cmos jumper to normal position

5. replace battery

6. replace power

7. boot to bios and load optimized defaults

8. save and exit

9. boot back to bios and now you can change settings to your liking.