Xp 120

Hey Guys, Could you please suggest the best & most quiet fan for the XP 120, I fad a Compuman 2 ball bearing w/ speed adjust had it running for a month or so and it stop working, I have a 120mm from case fan from compusa for now but I want to replace it.

Thanks, Tracy

Sanyo Denki 12VDC 0.52Amp Brushless DC San Ace Muffin Fans, Model 109R1212H101 - 120mm Square x 38mm wide.

Specs per SANYO-DENKI:

2600 rpm @ 102.3 cfm/ 39dBA..64.7 PA/ static pressure..6~13.8 volts..6.24 watts/ 0.52 amps.

Getting 2 of them in the mail tomorrow. Currently I have MY XP-120 running w/ a 90mm TT silent cat II. Heard sanyo dankos are very very superb and better than panoflos over at ocforums.com; alot of good feedback. Additionally theres a guy who is listed in the sales forum/and ebay that u can contact directly and buy them for $4.99 each w/ $6.00 shipping no matter where you are(apparently they are 15-20+ w/ most retailers). It's a pretty good deal if you ask me:D

Oh yeah, the admins/mods over there fully endorse the fan and the guy who sells them.

109cfm w/ 39dba (stock amd fan is 30-35dba) so if this fan "scales well" u could get 50CFM for about 18dba.

if you're interested his email is [email protected] just tell him you're interested in the sanyo dankos and he'll give u the skinny.