Hello all

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my friend, i have solved your RAID issue instantly

the whole time on teh phone we were trying to set up SATA RAID when you dont even have any SATA drives!

RAID-0 is a non-issue now.

gonna pull your board and hook up this used Thermalright SP-94 I think and then see what this baby is made of

There is a huge smile on this mans face right now. I spoke to fed ex at 6:30 am est, more promises, spoke to them again 10:30est, was told 3-5 pm delivery. My boss asked whats up, i brought him up to date, and he responded with bull crap. I went back to work, and he called fed ex. Obviously his words had somthing that mine must have lacked if its there already.

The company i work for is Black Dog Propellers, and we made our name by using computers to scan propellers for defects in pitch. We ship our machines all over the globe for various boat shows, so this computer, could have just as well been one of his. He took it pretty personal. We shipped 2 400lb propellers to Italy in less time then it took to get that computer from one coast to the other. Ive learned my lesson, fed ex wins, ill never use the ground service for a residential delivery again.

My greatest fear thru all this was that i insured it for repair in case of damage, and am pretty sure i would have come up short on the replacement bill, if it would have been lost.

p.s. whats a sata?, whats a thermalite,lol :)

been on teh Skype all day with RGone and the phone with customers.

got a few things to do to it before i even going to boot it up (blow it out with some air, put on the Thermalright SP-94 heatsink (www.thermalright.com) etc).

SATA = the type of hdd that we spent all that time on the phone trying to get to detect in RAID (when they were regular hdd's all along!)

we'll get together on Skype or MSN tonight when everyone leaves me alone for a while heh.

You need to train me as an assitant man, your way to frigging busy. I could answer all the new questions for you on forum: "Angry will answer you shortly, you support # is 187"

Dont keep me up to late man, or ill cut off an appendage at work in the morning;)

OMFG, that's unreal. Now stop taking screenshots of your rig, and get back to my p.o.s.!

I could next day whichever ram you think is best for my system to you, so it could go out the door 100%. Why didnt i think of this last night?

Also, my boss says he has no problem with shipping that back 2cnd day collect on his account. Actually this was his idea, when i mentioned how anal you were making this. (compliment dude) Entire shop is interested in how this baby turns out now, lol.

My frigging e-mail is messing up, im recieving, but cant send crap...grr.

well let me stop fooling with it with all this memory and try to tune it to the memory that you have. I might have busted out both your Fortron and my big bad Fortron530 as neither of them will boot your rig now...its running off a very nice Thermaltake 420w Purepower psu ($36.00 @ newegg).

If i find that I blew out your psu I'll just give you this one. Hopefully yours is still ok as it is enough for running @ stock speeds for you ;)