Strange things on my Lanparty..

I received my Lanparty Ultra B this morning...and I noticed 2 strange things on the pcb (nothing serious I think) but I wanted to ask you if you know something more about them...here is the photo of the 2 strange little things...circled in yellow by me:

Lanparty

let me know! ;)

Your the first person I've seen to ask about that stamp circled on the left, I personally don't have any idea what that is maybe AG can tell us.

As on the right under that whiteout it says "Made in Taiwan" but if you check the box and the back of the mobo there will be the offical "Made in China" sticker. There is no difference in quality between the Taiwan and China boards, just built at different facilities, I've used both board and both gave me same results so no worries. :D

thanks for your replies!!

I understand I'm the first person who asks about the numbers stamped circled on the left...but is it a common thing on Lanparty boards? I mean...I'm the only one the has those numbers stamped on PCB?

Its on every board, all the ones I've owned has it, its probably just a QA stamp that it passed the certain test or something.

*update* Double checked on my Taiwan board, its not there, must be a China thing. :P