BIOS 6/19 says "not for sale"?

I upgraded my BIOS to 6/19 using the diamondflash method (second option on the offical site: http://www.dfi.com.tw/Support/Download/bio..._FLAG=A&SITE=NA)

Now it says something along the lines of "experimental version not for sale" when I boot (I's hard to see because it flashes by very fast becasue of the delay for my monitor to start dispaying stuff at boot).

Is this supposed to be that way or did the BIOS update somehow no "take"? I reloaded optimized defaults as the instructions told me to and the board appears to be working fine.

I there a way to stop the board in the post screen so I can read it at my leisure?

I used the diamond flash tool myself... but I do not see the message you guys are about the Evaluation Rom not for sale message... maybe I am not looking in the right place?

Exactly what sceen would this be on? I assumed on the bottom of the first screen where your HD's are detected where the BIOS rev is also shown... I set my BIOS to show the voltages and fans, so maybe that is over-writing it?

got me all curious:eek:

the first POST screen oon boot, where you can type DEL to enter the BIOS.

I think mine puts the message where you would normally see the CPU name or frequency.

I think it's right above the message that tells you dual channel is enabled (if it is).

Can't check right now, playing DOOM3...

Originally posted by papaschtroumpf

the first POST screen oon boot, where you can type DEL to enter the BIOS.

I think mine puts the message where you would normally see the CPU name or frequency.

I think it's right above the message that tells you dual channel is enabled (if it is).

Can't check right now, playing DOOM3...

Thanks for narrowing it down for me... I must admit, I don't have that message.

The BIOS file Last Modified Date that Diamond Flash placed on my floppy is July 20, 2004, 9:48:54 AM. I just downloaded the ZIP file version and verified it's timestamp as well... both matched.

What is the Last Modified Date timestamp of the file you flashed? Were you using the 06/19 Beta prior?