Winbond W39V040AP BIOS chips for sale!!!

Nope I don't sell em flashed because of the risk of having to remove my BS/chips from the socket 125 times. If it's acting up as long as you can get it to boot you can flash a blank one just fine. Badflash will run you about 3x more money that a blank one.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any bioses lying around on any bootable floppies. Furthermore, I thought one needed a bootable bios on a chip befor you can flash it? As I said I do have a bios savior but I think it needs an RMA so at the moment as it has proven to be no good. I don't want to pay $25 for a reprogrammed chip but I'd like to have my computer up and running around Monday or Tuesday so it looks like it's my only bet.

deception``

• 2 weeks later...

Ya Hey Dere BeerBaron. Think elts is still travelling but prolly has some left. It not I got some extra and live in Kenosha area.

Ya hey dere its sout of Milwaukee where da strret car turns around the the strassa don't ya know.

Lol, sound you dont live to far from me :) I live in madtown.

anyways I'll order 3 of these on saturday from you, I cant order them atm i'm not at home and my brothers computer always has a bunch of virus's so I wont even attempt to goto any e-mail account/paypal/ccinfo stuff

Ya dem Packers gonna be good dont cha know.

Ya, I might be willing to trade for a good cheese.

I'm inta da ones with the holes, dont cha know.

If ya need one to bail you out I can cover ya til da elts man returns. You cheeseheads PM me if ya need a rescue.

Careful of partying in da mad city.

Dose big girls can crush if dey fall on ya after too many brewskys

Just wondering if you got 2 or 3 chips left?

Besides the Winbond, what other chips are compatible. On the BIOS Saviour site it seems that the STM50LPW040/3v and STM50LPW041/3v are similar. I may be able to get those chips locally (South Africa) as I would prefer to get a chip asap. (BIOS flash problem, no BIOS Saviour yet). US to South Africa postage will take about 2 weeks. Not sure I can wait that long.

Thanks,

Marbles

Barron I shipped your chips out today as you said you would check in while you were away. Yes I have a limited number of chips left. I got stuck in Florida during the last hurricane and I may have to go back after this one hits. I will be home for at least a few days if anyone else would like to order while I am here.