How Does This Look?

This is my first overclock. I got my system to 3ghz at 1.40625 vcore. It is using the intel e2160 on a gigabyte ga-ep35-ds3l board. Temperatures when idle are around 30 (centigrade) and under load 58 (centigrade). Does this seem appropriate for this chip and card? I think the vcore is somewhat high but i could be wrong.

post-32694-1213897577_thumb.png

post-32694-1213897584_thumb.png

Thanks!

Its a good one,

I Tried comparing with mine, check it out. but mine is e2140, i had timings at 4-3-3-7, but as i added 3gb, hence had to change to 4-4-4-8, kinda sucks there. but still happy with the overclock,

Waiting to get a Q6600 .. :)

post-25614-1213900112_thumb.jpg

Edited by get_saif

You usually leave them at stock, although once you hit a wall you could try a little more juice to see if that helps but dont go nuts, it is usually only required when running 4 sticks of ram. That OC looks fine, yea the Vcore is a little high but it's alright.

My advice however is, put you system spec's in your sig, it's much handier for questions like this, for example it would help if we knew what motherboard you have.

Seems a bit warm, mine (on stock cooling and 2.8 ghz) is at 70 on p95 load and around 60 while gaming and F@H running.

Isn't 70 quite warm for this processor? The max is 72.3 I have the ocz vanquisher installed...maybe it isn't working correctly?

vcore sounds fine for where you are...3.36-3.4ghz will be the max on that chip....pushing 1.5vcore

temps are fine...you may want to check the contact patch or see if you didnt put too much TIM on...both will hinder temps quickly...;)