False Information

Mercury

We do not post bad info.... but did you hear AMD is releasing the 3500+ and it runs soo cool it doesn't need a heat sink.. a buddie already has one and I hear he put it in his PDA.. Dood it rocks!

I read a review of a review that says it can beat Big Blue in chess!!!

See...this thread can be fun! It IS the false information thread, isn't it? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do not post bad info.... but did you hear AMD is releasing the 3500+ and it runs soo cool it doesn't need a heat sink.. a buddie already has one and I hear he put it in his PDA.. Dood it rocks!

I read a review of a review that says it can beat Big Blue in chess!!!

See...this thread can be fun! It IS the false information thread, isn't it? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i heard the same thing. i also heard it only runs off of nforce3 mobos tho... :P

you just cant help some people!

and for your information, i bought my computer with my own hard earned cash, along with my crappy car, my insurance, and my clothes... so shaddup about it :angry:

crap, i have 2 jobs, a crappy one cleaning dishes at a pizza place for 4 hours and my favorite working at a computer store... even then, with my $80 insurace (with student discount and a old car) along with cloths and dsl, i barely have enough to upgrade this thing... that's also with getting free cpu's from my brother (thank god)

every penny i have goes into this thing... even then, its hard to keep up with the latest stuff, but i always buys whats on top when i have the $$$... right now im saving up, while helping my friend develope his ghetto pc (pics soon!!!)

i have invented the greatest radiator idea yet so far, i cant wait to try it out!!! i got the idea from sweat and the venturi design in car engine carburators :D

promise me you wont take this idea cause my friend doesnt even want me to post it...

To make a long story short:[While my PC is flying, I'll drive in the ALLEY]

1-You should have an open mind - Expect anything from any angle.

2-If you receive 100% correct advice, as I so far only received once, it's a relief, but you only learn one

thing that time around.

3-The other side of the coin is, if you receive incorrect advise, you'l learn a lot more, in realizing the crap.

>The best of it, is the others also learned from it, because you WILL let them know about your correct

selution in the end.

4-Sometimes saying the wrong thingy, invokes the correct answer, even from those who does not

respond to questions.

....I know I am probably wrong, but on the other hand I believe I'm right.

Edited by izzugotom

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to break it to ya izzu, but i dont actually take advice from anyone on this forum (some very rare cases yes) simply because most of what is said here i already know. now if you want a forum with some ADVANCED crap, try www.procooling.com im still learning, which is cool. :D

im just looking out for the unsuspecting computer n00bs out there taking our words like they were from the Bible, so just watch what you say and try to make it as accurate as possible, thats all :blink:

sorry to break it to ya izzu, but i dont actually take advice from anyone on this forum (some very rare cases yes) simply because most of what is said here i already know. now if you want a forum with some ADVANCED crap, try www.procooling.com im still learning, which is cool. :D

im just looking out for the unsuspecting computer n00bs out there taking our words like they were from the Bible, so just watch what you say and try to make it as accurate as possible, thats all :blink:

Well we are all the better because you have graced us with your posts and wealth of information