Is This Site Legit?

Breaker_74

Hi I bought some ram from this Australian site on thursday the 1st of this may and haven't received them yet. What concerns me is not that the item hasn't arrived but that

1. I cant get in contact with the seller regarding the order status still said "pending" on their site

2. There are only 6 items for sale on the site but it still has a search function even though all the items they have to offer are on the main page.

3. Their link to Their credit card company Verisign takes you to a paypal site which as far as I know aren't connected but I could very well be wrong.

I could be stressing for no reason, well I did recently get stung on ebay as well but the site does seem a bit suss.

Does this sort of thing happen If the site is fake and if so has anyone else been stung?

Also Where do you buy things from online If you live In Australia?

Cheers for any replies and sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Regards Olly.

all they need to virfy your cc is your aol account and password. that cant be too hard.

i never buy stuff from online without checkin' user reviews..

parents had bad things happen from doin that and got ripped for a $3200 car somehow halfway across US

i always just wait for newegg to give me free shipping, plus those prices arent exactly the best

i got 4gb of that ballistix tracer 800 for like 118$ and only like $70 for 2gb of the 1066

however the biggest joke is how they "cant take phonecalls fdue to workload"

for christ sake they have like 4 items, i can wake up drunk and do inventory in like 4mins.

lol... idk.. does sound bad though,

your not being worried would be the lack of care to your credit. lol

id email for my $ back asap

Follow the above advice and get your money back ASAP. The only reputable reseller for Australia that I know of is Nintek, also check out their very helpful furum NinDEALS.

Edit:

I just went and checked that site and read around a bit, seems that they went belly up since the last time I was there, according to this article. Just checked he forum too.. what a shame that used to be such a nice community.

Follow the above advice and get your money back ASAP. The only reputable reseller for Australia that I know of is Nintek, also check out their very helpful furum NinDEALS.

Edit:

I just went and checked that site and read around a bit, seems that they went belly up since the last time I was there, according to this article. Just checked he forum too.. what a shame that used to be such a nice community.

yea they went tits up taking a lot of peoples money

for aus sites pc case gear,manic pc,also check out ocau forums the is heaps of info about aussie sites

Edited by 3stars