Hello To The Occ

radodrill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He He! Sweeeet! Its like the street here again! :D

Yeah with most of the regulars making the transition you'd expect it to be the same between us; now we just have a bigger group of people to associate with

Yeah with most of the regulars making the transition you'd expect it to be the same between us; now we just have a bigger group of people to associate with

Except they might not approve of the Spamming Germans lol. :typing:

I already feel at home. We've got Spamming Germans, Rado showing off his watercooling prowess (as usual :rolleyes: ) and I'm sitting here, jaw-dropped wonderin' to myself "How the . does he find the time to do that?!"

Aside from this, anyone see the Maximus II...?

Three letters - OMG.

Except they might not approve of the Spamming Germans lol. :typing:

There's at least 1 German on the OCC staff, so I don't think that'll really be an issue ;)

I already feel at home. We've got Spamming Germans, Rado showing off his watercooling prowess (as usual :rolleyes: ) and I'm sitting here, jaw-dropped wonderin' to myself "How the . does he find the time to do that?!"

hehe, The (water)cooling and case modding sections really do seem to be lacking quite a bit; we've got to get more people interested and lend advice to those who are showing interest in the things we do.