Mario Kart Wii

Silverfox

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't promise I won't go AFK like to get a drink or go take care of bidness if i'm waiting too long, but I WILL be there. You can only sit and stare at your Mii for so long. :blink:

I can promise that if I open a room I will be around, just don't be one of those people who expect an immediate response. Lose so many people in Vent that way. I'll probably be on the computer while waiting.

What works better for you - night time or early morning? Because I'm thinking if i go grab lunch with a friend and haircut afterwards that would probably put me around 3pm my time and 10pm your time. So that works if you're creature of the night like me, or if you're an early bird that would mean me staying up late (which is probably 99% of the time) tonight and playing early friday morning for you.

Edited by Fogel

Yeah, she does. Last night, her car broke and I had to go over and help her out. She offered to pick friends up from the airport but the engine management light came on and I told her not to drive it at all, as it wasn't safe.

Fumduck here therefore had to drive to Liverpool and then to the airport, back to Liverpool and then home ... 4 hours of my evening stolen because her stupid car needs a new diesel pump and a litre of 10W40 oil. Argh. I need Mario Kart ... but it's way past my bed time!

Well that sounds like fun in a :glare: sorta way.

Wish I could join you but you posted that an hour ago and i'm still an hour or two of getting close to the point that I could join you.