View New posts

HoboBen

am loving the "top" button, but still wish there was a view new posts at the bottom of page...

While we are at it, when viewing a topic that has 19 reply's, is there a way to go right to the new reply, or will it always just start at the top of whatever page I start on?

that small little orange box next to the posts when viewing new posts that is almost impossible to click on. It will take you to your first unread post. It seems that occ stores when the last time you view a thread on their server as i can use that feature no matter which compy I am on.

You know, it would be nice to have "View New Posts" on the bottom right of the page as well. Maybe right in the same line with the "<<Next Oldest . Site Help . Next Newest>>" stuff.

I don't use the "top" button because it's on the left side of the page, while the new posts is at the right. Thus, with my resolution and display size, it's roughly twelve miles to the opposite side of the screen and I just don't have that kind of stamina. I find it easier to just click the "back" button on the side of my mouse or flip the wheel to get to the top of the page.

I don't use the "top" button because it's on the left side of the page, while the new posts is at the right. Thus, with my resolution and display size, it's roughly twelve miles to the opposite side of the screen and I just don't have that kind of stamina.
rofl3.gif

Hilarious...

I live the idea of bookmarking the link or maybe even making a hotkey for it...