p5k premium help plese!

ok so i have the new board installed (p5k premium) and E2180

the board looked so sexy before it went in the box never to be seen again anyway i seem to have hit a wall at about 323 x10 -orthos stable 2 hours priority 8

i had it post at 360 and got to windows but it just keeps BSOD ing me no matter how much vcore i give it ...oh and its freezing i have 16c idle 24c under load

there are so many options in the bios i really havent got a clue as to most of it the ram is at 1-1 with fsb so its currently underclocked all ram settings are on auto (is that wrong) all i altered was fsb and vcore

am i right in assuming on auto the board will sort the ram out for me...?

anyway does any one have this board and cpu i could use a little guidence

mobo...p5k

cpu....e2180

ram.... 3gb 1x2gb 1x1gb pc5300 unkown make

psu...... coloursit 600w with a 30A 12v rail

hdd.......seagate 160gb 7200

thanks...

The PSU is most likely a cause of the problem, but in this instance I think that the mixing of RAM might be the problem. You're running them overclocked right? Give us a little more info on your BIOS settings, then we can help you out :)

You are trying to overclock mismatched pc5300 memory. THe first thing would be make the move to get some better memory. Once you do. PLL volts and VFSB help a ton on that board. On my P5KPremium black pearl edition I was running 500fsb on the CPU and 600 on the memory. E6750 and 2 x 1GB of Mushkin 9200. You just really need some better ram. Upping the northbridge volts may help stabilize the memory but I doubt it.