upgrade

wormy

ok im saving up for a video card upgrade what would be best..dont wan to spend an ungodley amount..i have a E6300, 1.5 gigs ddr2, and its in a dell now in the next few months i will dismantle this and get a new mobo and case....just cant take the low frame rates im gettin now with this X1300,i will eventually get a new LCD also currently using a Dell 2007FP it works good but idk if its the card or the LCD that leave the rough edges on stuff

idk if its the card or the LCD that leave the rough edges on stuff

I'll give you a hint, the x1300 is NOT a "gamers" card, it cant support running AA while maintaining playable framerates, and I highly doubt it evens runs many modern games at native resolution on your LCD, so in short, IF I understand what you're saying here it's the POS card and not the LCD causing your problems.

EDIT: and wouldn't you say it's time for a signature update :lol: Wow, how did you manage to live even a short time with the downgrade in performance form the 7800GS you have listed...

well i just got the computer 2days ago so i havent really had to deal with it much..the X1300 was a freebie from a friend so its better than the intergrated that it has.....

and the budget it around 300 us

Edited by wormy